THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF:
- you are planning on starting to try soon
- have been trying for a while already
- thinking about or currently undergoing IVF (or ART)
- want to learn how to navigate fertility bloods and targeted supplement based on your needs
- using donor sperm, egg or surrogate
- keen to learn more about your fertility and how to support it
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
How to assess you and your partner's current nutritional status
The nutritional requirements (supplement and food) for optimal fertility
What a fertile weight is and calculate exactly where you are at
How to reduce toxins in your environment that are affecting your fertility
What a brilliant and much needed resource for all women about to embark on their fertility journey, whether for the first or third time! As someone who specialises in women’s health, it is so refreshing to have an evidence-based, no BS guide to preconception, pregnancy, and beyond that you can trust. Each module is packed with the most up-to-date research and evidence, as well as practical tools and the most delicious recipes and meal plans. Thank you Jacq and Brit for birthing this beautiful baby into the world.
GEORGIA HOUSTON Accredited Practising Dietitian
MEET YOUR NUTRITIONISTS
With 5 children and 20+ years experience in the health industry between them, Jacq and Brit know a thing or two about nutrition, optimising fertility and parenting! But when they first started out, they too felt the overwhelm and lack of credible resources to truly feel empowered by nutrition for fertility. They value evidence based nutrition, and have combined the science with their practical experience as mothers to deliver you a series of in depth courses in nutrition for fertility at Day One.
- 4-step evidence based approach to preconception + fertility
- suitable for people who are thinking of trying, have been trying awhile or undergoing assisted reproduction (including IVF).
- Unlimited 12-months access to the course & members area
- 45+ minutes of fertility & preconception video-based online learning, broken into bite size chunks
- 2x 7-day fertility meal planners
- Female Fertility Meal Planner
- Male Fertility Meal Planner
- 2x 1:1 virtual nutrition coaching sessions
- Labs + Supplements with Brittany Darling
- Food + Meal Planning with Jacqueline Alwill
- Access to 100+ fertility & pregnancy friendly recipes
- Access to practitioner only supplements
"Hands down the best thing i did in my pre-natal preparation was going to a Day One Fertility course before getting pregnant."
"What a brilliant and much needed resource for all women about to embark on their fertility journey, whether for the first or third time! "
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE
Our best selling, highly demanded online course, Nutrition for Preconception & Fertility is back!
Be quick, limited to 50 people.
Enrolments close 12th September or sooner if sold out prior.
Access to course commences 13th September for 12 months.SECURE YOUR SPOT